Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The next 5 weeks.

So wow how much can life change in 5 weeks? its amazing! Pole class, placement, my sister is moving out, I GRADUATE. (well not officially, but I'm done, Graduation is in June. I walk the stage and receive my diploma, which is why its in June.)
The high points that I look forward too are just around the corner it seems. Birthday, Nicki & Aaron's wedding in Germany. (I found the coolest museum to visit in Koln, the Chocolate museum! )
Things are looking up. except for the fact that I don't have a job after I'm done placement, but I'm positive something will come along.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm no closer to a summer job than you are. I have, however, finished updating my resume and cover letter.
But school first, and this is distracting me from studying.

Jenn & Owen said...

Woo hoo. Plenty of time for a job, and I'm sure you will get a good one.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.