Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It feels like the end

and I think that because I have 8 actual work days before I have vacation time and then back to school, which I am actually looking forward too. I think things will be more interesting this 2nd year back than the one for ECD because I actually have a group of people that I am looking forward to seeing. Last time it was crap and boring. This year will be good. that's my mind set and I'm sticking to it!
Here's a question is it weird to start to get to know a guy that has the same name as my ex?
I started chatting with a Josh online last night and it was odd. other than his name being Josh, there is absolutely no similarity to Josh the bastard!. but still it was odd.
let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What's really in a name? If you like him, don't compare him to the last