Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Just an update

So officially I am on vacation and am supposed to be done work for the summer, but as it turns out, I get to keep working with Resource Supports for a while, now how long that will be remains to be seen, but I'll take what I can get.
As it is I am enjoying doing very little on my time off, but am surprisingly helpful to my mom and sister at the flip house that they are currently painting. Its strange, most people hate painting, but I tend to enjoy it. maybe its the high from the smell..... you never know!!! hahaha
I need some new reading material. But I'm poor from paying tuition and need my last big pay check. I'd better get used to being poor! SIGH
that's all folks!

1 comment:

Jenn & Owen said...

Maybe we'll have to have you over this weekend on false pretenses of supper and games, but make you paint the deck instead.