Friday, September 7, 2007

Of things unrelated

So news since the last post. Nicki and Aaron have gotten engaged and are estactically happy. I am so happy for her, but I find myself strangely jealous of her. It feels like once again I am left to be alone in all things related to love. Oh well good things come to those who wait. But that little voice inside my head asks " who wants to wait?"
So I went to the movies tonight and as we came out there was a young guy begging. It makes me angry that there is such injustice in the world that a guy who is obviously capable of work, can't because of his lack of address. I'm not saying that I would trade places with him, but it really did make me think about how absolutely lucky I am for all that I have. There needs to be some way of making changes in this world that will work functionally for those who need it. I wish I was the kind of person who might be able to make those changes.
School started and its gonna be a tough one. Physical therapy is going to be my challenge, but with a little luck and some hard work, I'll make it. Though PT is tough, I think its nice to know that I have some direction in Occupational therapy. And before you ask, OT is rehabilitation that applies to whatever that which a person is occupied with. From working with construction workers to kids in school, learning to get dressed after an injury to almost anything that you do in life. If you are still confused you need to talk to me because its complicated.
but life goes on and I have to go with it

No comments: