Sunday, September 30, 2007

This drives me crazy

So i have had almost an entire weekend to work on the several assignments or study for the exam i have on Wednesday, and I manage to get started on 7:00 on Sunday night!!!!! Grrrrrr
I mean I must be the queen of procrastination!
I hate that I manage to do this to myself! I know exactly what I have to do and I avoid it like the plague, until I have a serious deadline that impedes not only me but the partner that I am working with ( who tends to procrastinate as much as I do)
well hopefully this turns around before too long!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I can relate. I'm currently 4 weeks behind in my english course and am falling further behind as we speak. I should turn off this computer at some point but then I need to have dinner and go grocery shopping. My house is written off and still here I sit, in front of this more intelligent form of the idiot box.

Jenn & Owen said...

Ok girl(s). I am telling you this as someone who spent 6 years procrastinating and finally learned in her internship that it isn't work it.

Do you shit, or you shit will do you. And by your shit doing you, I mean your shit will screw you over if you don't just do it. Now, get to work.