Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Just because I could

I like this blog, this could be fun or it could lose its appeal after a few entry's, but I will try not to let that happen.
I don't know why it took me so long to try it.
The only thing of note to mention is that I have 6 exams starting tomorrow and that I'm half freaking out about it and the other half of me is really unconcerned with it. I suppose that's my curse as a Gemini.
I also start my new job in 2 weeks and that should be just fine because I've already worked there and have been asked back twice by the same boss ( which was really quite flattering to me) The funny part is that I am most excited about not having to wear jeans every day for fear of wreaking a nice pair of pants or a new shirt. I get to go shopping and not consider that paint might attack me. and Oh don't forget the shoes! I can finally have a legitimate excuse to wear the cute shoes I find at Winners (which is even better than Payless)
So considering all that I suppose that life is OK, but I need to get through the next 8 days to keep my sanity.

2 comments:

Jenn & Owen said...

We commence an 8 day countdown to sanity for the ambitious author. Hip hip, Jagermeister.

Jenn & Owen said...

I am afraid I do not understand, you get to wear nice clothes to your old job, but I thought your old job was playing with kids all day? Are you not doing the same thing at this job as you used to?