Sunday, April 15, 2007

Where is Jiminy Cricket when you need him?

Ahhh the fun that will be had once this hell is over. Yes the party will begin on Thursday and not end until the day before I have to start work. ( this will be the following Monday) If you are looking to join me at the year end party I will be glad to give you details, just let me know
I came down to my computer for the third time today and yet again I find that I cannot study. It just escapes me that I can't focus on what will essentially become my career. I don't want to have an average mark and have been working towards that goal for a long time and right now I could care less about what I have to do to achieve my goal. I know what I want and how to get it but I cant bring myself to do it. I look over at my binders and flash cards and just shrug my shoulders and turn on the music and block out my conscience. It is so depressing to think that I can't bring myself to live up to my own expectations.
My brain is just going into a tailspin with all the consequences of my lack of motivation. I just imagine what all you out there must be thinking about me and then I think about why I should care about what others are thinking and that this whole issue has started with student burn out and that I should just get over it.
I could keep going in this way until there is no room in my post left but I hope that most of you get the idea of where my head is at. If you are a student out there and can leave me a message as to how to get past this please help a poor student out!
signing out from what feels like the twilight zone!

No comments: