Wednesday, April 18, 2007

so ready for the drinking to commence!

well it has all come down to this, the LAST exam and it should go fine.
I registered for next year and after that I checked out my grades and I have gotten an A- in the one class i did very little for and couldn't care less as to how well I did. maybe that's the secret for classes, don't care or worry and you do fine!
So plans are under way for the drinking to start Thursday evening at the stolli's bash and I got a phone call from my boss and she says to me, "we are having a staff meeting on Friday at 900 am, will you be there?" and what should I have said? "no I'll be so hung over it won't be possible!" well being the good girl I am I said, "well I'm not busy Friday, so I think I should be able to come." and my boss being the smart lady she is, caught on and replied with " so you're going out Thursday?" and we laughed.
More up dates to come on the weekend of drinking!

1 comment:

Jenn & Owen said...

Hey Chika,
I am on a school feildtrip that I arranged and am thus responsible for. I am taking them to the dress rehearsal for MacBeth so I won't be able to join you tonight (Thursday). So sorry. Definately want to see you on the Weekend though, and next weekend we can really whoop it up good 'cuz I will be officially, officially finished my practicum, Univeristy and all done and Graduated for real, not just the banquet. Trust me, I plan to get drunk!