Thursday, April 12, 2007

so it continues

so life continued today, the first exam went well or so I think.
I got home and decided it was so nice out to take Charlie to the dog park. the weather was perfect and what would you know, but I managed to meet a very nice guy (Curtis) and his 2 beautiful dogs. Apparently Thursdays at noon is the time to meet good looking guys at the dog park. Now seeing as we had just met I didn't think to ask if he was attached but hey it cant hurt to just talk to new people right? Lindsay you would be proud of me, to that matter so would all of my friends knowing how sadly shy I am. so there you have it I am going to change things in my life! And it starts today.

1 comment:

Jenn & Owen said...

Woot Woot! Way to go! I hope you run into "cute dog-walking guy" again. ;)