Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Being bad, or at least naughty

HAHAHAHA I am at this precise moment of typing, SKIPPING CLASS!
I know its terrible, but I needed the break and I was NOT driving back downtown after my 5 minute appointment at the dentist. I'm sooo bad.... hahahah
I was at the dentist because I managed to break my splint. cracked it right in half.
Luckily they were able to send it back to the lab and have it back to me in less than 24 hours. and the huge bonus here, at NO COST!!!
hahahaha
so at least I am laughing, after my day yesterday. I was very near to frostbite, when AMA finally showed up to unlock my car. which was running. man I'm a idiot when it comes to that. yes Melanie I still haven't learned my lesson about my keys in the ignition.
for clarification of this story, as Mel, she'll tell you, with great delight about what happened last year.

No comments: