Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ahhh the light was shown to me...

The light really does exist, its called November.
Meaning that hell week is over, and there are a limited number of days and classes left before my exciting adventure known as placement starts. I just wish I knew what they were. oh well sooner or later I'm sure.
I am having so much fun in the pole dancing class with the girls, I have perma- bruises, just like the others, and proud of it. Badges of honor, trust me its worth the bruising to be able to be flexible and dance like that. ( Girls you want to spice things up, try pole dance lessons, trust me) And after the back-hurting incident, its totally cool to be able to bend over and not twinge.
Now I just need someone to show just how flexible and sexy I've become. Maybe I'll find a nice German guy, when we go next year.
Next year, no there's a light to be looking forward too. Graduating, moving out, Getting a great job, going to Germany. and if you think about it, the time will just fly by and those things will be here and I will need to be ready. I know I will be.
so cheers to all who have had a hell week, its over and what is ahead is gonna be great!

No comments: