Sunday, October 28, 2007

The light, glorious light!!!

It has finally arrived! the end of October! and all the stress of hell week has gone. the exams are over (for the moment) and I had my fun at Jenn's party, drinking and eating and dressing up. Jenn as lame as the mystery part was, being the ship's serving wench was fun.
You know thinking on it, dressing up was my favorite thing to do when I was little. being someone else for a few hours is freeing and gives me at least, a different perspective on things. Just not being me is good, and I know its only for a while but its a fun time.
So my advice is if you need to forget your issues, dress up and create a new persona for a while. It may just be fun.
Especially when you can flash a lot of flesh! hahahah Owen we need those pics online.
Now to work on the rest of the list of things to do, but they don't seem to have the crushing weight that they did a few days ago, what with the light back.

No comments: