Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Moving along

So things are moving along here in the world of Jocelyn. This is good. Assignments are getting done and the weeks are moving rather quickly, EEP!
October is almost over and the list is (FINALLY) getting shorter and the feeling that I have had in the pit of my stomach that made me want to run screaming into the sunset, is nearly gone.
I just finished 2 assignments that are due and now I need to study for the exams that are coming up at the end of the month. WHEW.
Matt and Sandy are coming home on Friday AM but we are going to be keeping not only the dogs, but Aiden too for the weekend. That's ok, Mom is SOOOO excited for him, even more than Matt and Sandy.
Pole dancing class started and I love it, though it definitely shows me my weak areas, which tends to be most of my areas! oh well that's about to change. Girls you know what I mean. hahahah

No comments: