Thursday, October 11, 2007

comming to conclusions

My realization of the day was that my life does NOT hang in the balance of one assignment. As much as I want to be an amazing student and have a incredible GPA, it just isn't gonna happen. If I try to keep beating my head against this PT assignment I'll go crazy when I get my average mark, as that is what I get anyway, even when I really try.
So aside from double booking (which I hope to have rearranged by Saturday so I can be at the class and with the girls) I think things are looking up.
I just want to say that this is not giving up or settling, its setting priorities and accepting what is reality.
One more week of crazy needy dogs at our house, and just a few more weeks of October!
The light is at the end of the tunnel and I think I can see it!

No comments: