Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I think its getting darker

and I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel!
October just can't be done soon enough. GRRRRRR
all the things that are happening and I just want it to be over.
Fair warning, Jenn I plan on drinking heavily at your party and sleeping over.
My list of shit to do just keeps growing and well I'm so tired of it already and its been 3 days.
In case you couldn't tell this has become my complaining blog entry and hopefully soon there will be more interesting and uplifting things to talk about but right now I just need to bitch!
I have 3 exams to do before the week is out and I can really let loose.
Jenn you might want to move the breakables. hahahaha .....but really
the light is fading (both literally and figuratively)
the darkness scares me.
I need a light (hahahah so I can light up.... a doobie)hahahahahah

1 comment:

Jenn & Owen said...

Whoah, dude...

Can I offer you a drink?