Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So the survival of October continues.

October has to be the worst month for me in terms of school and exams and assignments.
I have the most due this month. I think it all adds up to more than the rest of the 3 months combined. My friend Lindsay is leaving for home before the end of the month ( I'll really miss her!) Jenn's b-day is at the end of the month, and not to mention wanting to actually see the rest of my friends ( Nola, I swear, soon!) and We have 3 dogs living with us at the moment who desperately need some attention as they don't get any from Matt and Sandy. Plus on top of everything, I had to go and get sick. and it is mostly over now, after missing work and 3 days of sleeping, though there is a constant feeling of phlegm in my throat. Sorry I know that's gross but hey this is my blog! hahahah
It feels like October may never end, or if it does (by some strange miracle) I feel like I may have missed something, so far I seem to be keeping my head above water. lets hope it stays there!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hang in there Joce. We love you. Let us know if you need a break and we'll get together.