Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas is coming

Well its on its way. Christmas.
A fairly fun happy time, when we all get together and eat and drink way too much. ( If any one has a heart attack or chokes I'm sure I will know what to do thanks to my Health Care Provider First aid)
the only thing that gets me down at this magical time is that it feels like all the people around me are couples and I'm not. still. I think that once I actually find that guy, Christmas is going to be the best. I'm not going to be the 40-something in the family that still lives on her own, alone with like a thousand dogs or cats or whatever.
I need to get out and be on my own I think. (actually I know!)
As for the rest of the season, shopping for example. I have cut back this year in terms of numbers of presents. 2 separate gift exchanges and it is saving me a bundle! besides, I certainly don't need piles and piles of stuff. I have plenty as it is.

No comments: