Monday, November 19, 2007

Something other than school

Well at the momnet there is very little to talk about other than school.
So I suppose that I might be able to mention the unusual ammount of sex related entertainment that happened this past week.
So last thursday, Jenn & Owen, Mel & Nick, and Janice & I went to Eden. Jenn had "won" a limo package. ( Actually both Mel and I had "won" too, but we don't have enough people to fill 3 limo's) And it was a night at the strippers. The dancing was mediocre at best and only one of the girls managed to impress us with her pole work. Honestly we do more dancing in our level 1 class (which is over now, until January :-( )
Well after that fun night and an early morning the next day, Friday we end up at the Taboo, naughty but nice sex show. which was fun, and neat to watch the burlesque show. The girls from Showgirls were raunchy! Nasty even, but I suppose that just isn't my cup of tea.
Then along came Saturday and our last class. (which I had a break down in, that was at the time hard to talk about and frustrating.) And after that Mel and I went back to the sex show, trying to get a pair of boots. After all the trouble we had getting in to the damn thing, we find out that the shipment of boots had NOT come in and we ended up with nothing but a headache and sore feet for our efforts. Oh well.
And to top it off, I had to tell the story of it all at school today. Which means I ended up telling about me flashing the hostess for a door prize, which was crazy and kind of not me at all, but it was all in good fun ( to Jenn, Janice and Owen, I hope I did not scar you for life, with the flash of side boob that I know you saw) I won a t-shirt and another limo package to Eden, but I gave that away. (kept the shirt)

No comments: